We at Vishuddhi Isha Yoga Practice Kundalini Yoga in a spiritual way that draws on ancient tantric knowledge. We offer serious spiritual Yogis our Kundalini yoga teacher training in Goa India which involves a series of meditative and contemplative techniques (kriyas) that aims at cleansing the chakras and raising the kundalini energy from Mooladhara to Sarhshaha, eventually leading to complete metamorphosis and transformation of the consciousness.
This method of kundalini works the strongest for your personal transformation. By gradually and safely awakening and employing the power of Shakti, you will benefit greatly from an elevation in consciousness, higher physical well-being and an expansion of awareness. Eventually, when you learn Kundalini Yoga in India with us, practicing Kundalini Kriyas will also help you living a harmonious and balanced life full of contentment and compassion!!!
Why you should choose a course at Vishuddhi Isha Yoga (VIY)?
- We do not offer commercial Yoga here. We strive and endeavour to teach authentic traditional Kundalini Kriya Yoga system and methods. We merge this with Nada, Hatha and Mantra Yoga techniques which are delivered and taught in a simple and effective way
- We are expecting dedicated and serious students to join our courses who are truly dedicated to personal transformation. We offer a serious traditional approach for learning Yoga based on ancient Indian Vedic Sciences ethos and methodology. We employ dedicated and serious teachers who are not only experienced but also are awakened
- A course and training at VIY is just the beginning of your personal and professional transformation. We follow up with continued communication and guidance one to one online if students wish to do so
- We keep small groups (max 5 to 6) to give individual attention and interaction which leads to unique learning experience
- The most effective way of learning and teaching Yoga is from ‘Direct Experience. This is the traditional teaching where you will inherit the fruits of the wisdom of ancient Yogis to present day
- We offer opportunities for volunteering for enthusiastic students after the course who succeeds in displaying performance and right Yogi attitude and personal professional ethics
“Develop a personable personal presence and excellence as a Kundalini teacher.”
Who can join?
Interested students should go through the pre assessment before they can be enrolled in the course:
Note : Above steps are to ensure that you are well prepared and have understood teachers, course philosophy and Yoga school’s teaching methodology, expectation from its participants. These steps are not an exam. We believe readiness and intent would take you a long way to succeed and make the most of your time, investment and effort.
What can you expect at VIY or we expect from participants?
Kundalini Yoga YTTC Orientation by Pradip krishnaa
- Ye Man, Tame the Kundalini,
- What is Kundalini?
- Kundalini Physiology
- Kundalini and the Brain
- Methods of Awakening
- The Descent of Kundalini
- Preparing for the Awakening
- Diet for Kundalini Awakening
- Risks and Precautions
- Kundalini and Madness
- Four Forms of Awakening
- Introduction to the Chakras and Nadis
- Ida, Pingala & Shushumna
- Evolution through the Chakras
- Ajna Chakra
- Mooladhara Chakra
- Swadhisthana Chakra
- Manipura Chakra
- Anahata Chakra
- Vishuddhi Chakra
- Bindu Visarga
- Sahasrara and Samadhi
- Rules and Preparation
- Morning Pranyama and Meditation Practice
- Morning Kundalini Yoga Asana Practice
- Chakra Sadhana Course
- Practices for Ajna Chakra
- Practices for Mooladhara Chakra
- Practices for Swadhisthana Chakra
- Practices for Integrated Chakra Awareness
- Your Sadhana Program
- Kundalini Kriyas of Kriya Yoga
- The Kriya Yoga Practices and schedule
- Yoga Sutras
- Concept of Abhyasa and Vairagyam
- Ashtanga Yoga (The 8 limbs of Yoga)
- The Mechanics’ of Breathing
- Four Aspects of Pranayama
- Introducing the practitioner to his natural breath
- Abdominal Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing
- Clavicles Breathing
- Full Yogic Breath
- Nadi Shodhana
- Kapal Bhati
- Sheetali & Sheetkari
- Surya Bhedan
- Moola, Uddhyana, Jalandhara & Maha Bandha.
- OM and Beej Mantras for Chakra activation
- Mantra chanting (Maha Gayatri & Maha Mantra)
- Bhajan & Kirtan
- Kundalini Dynamic Moving meditation and Trance for realising higher awareness and Dharana Practices
Enrolled Yoga TTC students would get 15% fee concession on Residential Ayurveda Courses.
Early Bird discount applicable for minimum 60 days’ advance online payment and registration
We provide sharing and non sharing accommodation officially from 2023 January onwards.
We are located just 5 minutes walking distance from the famous Candolim beach in North Goa. Our Yoga Ayurveda School is placed amidst peaceful tranquil lush green surroundings, with a view of paddy fields on two sides and a beautiful view of the hilltop on the other sides. 🙂
Premises is ideal for your Yoga practice and meditations. We have a huge lush green landscape, big swimming pool with coconut and herbs being grown around. You can just go out of your apartment, roll your mat out and start practicing as you like.
1. Shared furnished apartment with shared washroom, kitchen, common living room, but separate bedrooms.
2. Non sharing Apartment, 1 bhk apartment with private washroom.
- Accommodations is subject to availability and we suggest you to register minimum 2 to 3 months in prior to your schedule especially if you are joining schedules falling between Janaury to March months in winters.
- Accommodation is avaliable on first come first basis only.
In case, you don’t get accommodation with us the no worries, we do recommend and assist students with accommodation options within their budgets(fully furnished apartments with kitchen, basic rooms and homestays nearby at walking distance or within the 2 km radius.)
Have a look here, Accommodation & Venue Gallery