Inquiry/ Registration Form for Residential Ayurveda Courses in Goa India
Course Investment :
Basic Ayurveda Course (one week)
Advanced Ayurveda Course (2 weeks)
Ayurveda Course in Diet and Nutrition (3 weeks)
Ayurveda Herbalism Course (3 weeks)
Terms & Conditions :
- 50 percent payment must be done online at the time of registration and rest on arrival in cash ( USD, Euros or Indian Rupees). Full online payment required minimum 3 weeks before the commencement of schedule for booking your place in the course.
- Above fee doesn’t include food and accommodation costs
- We don’t provide food and accommodation officially, but we can help you arrange if you request us on time. We have various budget recommendations in the vicinity (fully furnished apartments, and basic rooms)
- 10 % Early Bird Discount (applicable on for registrations before 30 days from the course schedule)
- The tuition fee is non-refundable, however we understand that unique circumstances arise, if you need to postpone the training, you may defer the funds to the next Ayurveda training schedule and any other course of similar fee amount. It you choose to defer once the training has started there will be a deferment fee which would be 25% of your tuition fee. No charges for prior deferments and re scheduling.
By registering for this event you agree to all terms listed in the Vishuddhi Isha Yoga (VIY) agreement. (*mandatory to sign for all registered residential students of VIY)
Please read the payment terms, refunds and cancellation policies here.
I did Ayurveda Diet and Nutrition course with Pradip at Vishuddhi isha Yoga in my previous visit to incredible India and Goa. Being an herbalist and vegan chef for years, this course fascinated me a lot for quite some time. However, to understand food, combinations and recipes through principles of Ayurveda was quite a revelation for me. The course was nicely designed and spaced out. Learnt a lot, Thanks and Sincere Gratitude!
– Monique Henry Monda, UK
I learnt all the four Ayurveda courses here in 3 months. It was intense and had lot to assimilate as Ayurveda is so vast and deep. I am so glad that I could learn so much with all the love and teachings of my teacher Pradip. Absolutely a gem of a person! Would surely recommend!
– Pooja Mehra, India
It was a great experience to learn Ayurveda here. I completed Ayurveda massage and basic course. Practical learning with lot of real life examples. Truly enjoyed
– Alessia, Italy