Certificate Course in Ayurvedic Medicine
Ayurveda Herbalist Course
Get Certificate Course in Ayurveda Medicine in herbalism with Vishuddhi Isha Yoga (VIY)
"I believe that for every illness or ailment known to man, God has a plant out here that will heal it. We just need to keep discovering the properties of natural healing.”
Certificate Course in Ayurveda Medicine: Ayurveda Herbalist Course (2 weeks) :
The Ayurveda herbalist course at Vishuddhi Isha Yoga (VIY) in India is a certificate course in Ayurvedic medicine that provides students with a thorough understanding of the use of herbs in Ayurvedic medicine. Ayurveda, which has a history of over 5000 years, utilizes a range of herbs to promote health and wellness. These short-term courses in Ayurveda would enrich students with huge knowledge and understanding of Ayurvedic herbs which are used for curing various common lifestyle disorders and diseases.
The course covers 75 of the most commonly used herbs in Ayurveda, including their therapeutic properties, energetic qualities, effects on the three doshas, potential side effects and contraindications, as well as their benefits. The course not only establishes a strong foundation in Ayurvedic herbalism but also encourages students to continue their education and practical experience to apply their knowledge for the healing of others.
Scope of the short-term Ayurveda herbalist course
The course provides a comprehensive overview of traditional Ayurvedic medicine and its various practices, including the use of herbal remedies, an ayurvedic diet, and ancient holistic healing Indian practices or rituals. It covers the various principles of Ayurveda and how they are used in the diagnosis and treatment of various illnesses and conditions. This knowledge will equip students with the skills to develop and prescribe individualized herbal treatment plans for clients.
Upon completion of the course, graduates will have the opportunity to work in various settings, including Ayurvedic clinics, spas, and wellness centers. The certificate in Ayurvedic Herbalism will open up a world of opportunities for those looking to make a difference in the lives of others through the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Additionally, students can continue their education and gain further knowledge and experience in this field through continued research and practical application.
Learning Outcomes and Objectives of Professional Ayurveda Herbalism Training:
- Learn and know about Ayurveda herbs which are used widely to heal and cure from various illnesses and disorders.
- Establish the connection of your mind body complex with nature and plants around.
- Learn to identify and use the most prominent herbs being used in Ayurveda medicine.
- Understand herbal energetics and therapeutics to classify herbs for treating various disorders and health conditions.
- Get professional Ayurveda Herbalism Certificate and practice as an Ayurveda herbalist.
- Heal and guide people for their health issues as an Ayurveda holistic health consultant.
- Kindly inquire personally for course schedules
Ayurveda Herbalist Course Preview
Who can join?
Anyone who wants to improve his or her mental, emotional, physical health and wellbeing by using treasures of Ayurveda medicine and herbalism. Anyone who’s through with the basic concepts of Ayurveda already. Anyone who has already finished a basic certificiate course in ayurvedic medicine
What would you learn in Ayurveda herbalism medicine certification course?
Detailed Course Curriculum
- The Cosmic Manifestation into Plants
- Herbal energetics
- Management of Individual constitution ( Dosha) with respect to herbs
- Herbal Therapeutics (Studying herbs and different classifications)
- Preparations & use of herbs according to Ayurveda
- Medium of intake, administration & dosages of Herbs
- Ayurveda Materia Medica (Studying and knowing 72 most prominent and useful Indian Ayurveda herbs)
- Non herbal & mineral medicines in Ayurveda
- Special Ayurveda herbal formulas
- Integrating Ayurveda herbs and foods into a daily Life
- Personalize your lifestyle with Ayurveda
Ayurveda Course Certification to be awarded on successful completion: Internationally valid certification after successful completion accredited to recognized Indian Ayurveda and vocational training accrediting educational body BSS.